Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Love Affair With Dermorganic!

I had been thinking about trying Dermorganic products for a long time.  I was hesitant because they are a bit pricey and I didn't want to put in the effort of ordering them and paying to have them shipped when I wasn't sure if I would like them or not.  I had been having so many issues with trial and error of all these new GF products that I just didn't want to waste the time or money.  But, when I saw them at my local Marshall's of all places I couldn't leave them on the shelf.... and I am so glad I didn't!





I love these hair products!   I got the Daily Conditioning Shampoo and the Intense Hair Repair Masque, and I adore them both!  They are all gluten free of course (it says so on the bottle!), and they are also pH balanced and free of sulfates, parabens, artificial preservatives, salts, dyes, and propylene glycol.  They are vegan and cruelty free too.  Check out the links under the pictures for more information and the ingredients.


Daily Conditioning Shampoo
Daily Conditioning Shampoo


The Daily Conditioning Shampoo is made with facial cleansers so it is gentle on my hair and sensitive skin.  I only need a tiny bit for it to lather up really nicely and it leaves my hair feeling perfectly clean, yet not stripped.  It smells good too!







Masque Hair Repair
Intense Masque Hair Repair






The Intense Masque Hair Repair is amazing!  It immediately makes my hair feel so soft and smooth.  While I am rinsing it out I can't stop thinking about how amazing my hair feels!  My hair is so much more manageable when using these two together. 



You don't have the use the Masque everyday, and they do offer a Daily Moisturizing Conditioner if you don't want to.  I have not tried because I am dealing with dry Midwest winter here and can use all the help I can get.  I have never felt like everyday use has weighed my hair down or is too much for it.  In the summer I will probably order the DMC and see how that works for me when the weather is not so dry.



I did warn you all that these products are pretty pricey.  But, the bottles are HUGE so I think they will last forever.  I literally use one tiny pump of the shampoo and two of the conditioner and I have long hair that is fairly thick.  I have been using them for a few months and feel like I haven't even put a dent in them, so I plan on not having to repurchase for a long time.... but when that time comes I will definitely be repurchasing!



Facial Moisturizer

As much as I love the hair products, the star of the show for me has got to be their Facial Moisturizer.  I adore this stuff!  I have had such a struggle with my skin lately because it has become so sensitive to gluten, and I was honestly so depressed about it.  For starters it is very hard to find products that are gluten, oil, fragarance, and silicone free.  So there was a struggle to begin with, and the few options I did find were either not moisturizing enough, too much so, greasy feeling, drying, gave me a rash, made me breakout...I mean nothing was working!  My skin was just unbalanced and unhappy... and so was I!  But this stuff made a world of difference and I can't explain to you guys how much I am in love with it.  It is $20.00 for 3.4 ounces, which lasts me a really long time so I didn't think that was so bad... and it is definitely worth it for something that works so well (you can buy a 1oz size too if you just want to try it out!).  It goes on so smoothly and abosorbs quickly.  It is oil free, but still packs in all the vitamins and benefits of argan oil by getting them from the argan fruit instead of using actual oil.  It feels just right both alone or under makeup.  It makes my skin feel comfortable and happy and that definitely makes me smile! :)  
           
           
 Bottom line.... go buy these products...end of story! You will thank me....Your welcome!! :)













No comments :

Post a Comment