Thursday, May 4, 2017

Heart Chakra 101

 

Feel the love! 


Location: where your heart is sillies! 


Color: Green


Physical: heart, lungs, thymus 


Balanced: unconditionally loves, compassionate, nurturing


Unbalanced: possessive, over dramatic, fears rejection, feels unworthy of love


Yoga: think heart openers... camel, cobra or updog, wild thing... check this post for more.


Oil: sandalwood, rose


Stones: green aventurine, jade, emerald, peridot, unakite, watermelon tourmaline, or even a little rose quartz for good measure! 


Nutrition: I'm always preaching for y'all too eat your greens, now I'm making it even more important.  Kale, spinach, chard, broccoli, celery, avocado, zucchini, and green fruits too... pears, apples, kiwi, grapes.  Caring for your heart chakra is delicious! 


Affirmations: I love myself for who I am, my love for myself is unconditional, my love for others is unconditional,  I am grateful for all the love in my life. 



No comments :

Post a Comment