Thursday, May 11, 2017

Throat Chakra 101

 

Like John Mayer says... say what you need to say! But also don't forget to listen too!


Location: throat... see, this is really not rocket science!


Color: Blue


Physical: throat, mouth, neck, ears


Balanced: good communication skills, content, mediator, artistically inspired 


Unbalanced: over-talkative, arrogant,  holds back self expression, inconsistent opinions, 


Yoga: legs up the wall, fish, shoulder stand... check this post


Oil: peppermint, breathe blend, spearmint, wintergreen


Stones: aquamarine, lapis lazuli, sodalite, blue lace agate


Nutrition: it's all about the fruit... blackberries, grapes, and especially blueberries


Affirmations: I can speak up for myself, I speak from the heart, I listen to acknowledge others, I can express myself 


No comments :

Post a Comment