Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello Products... Seriously Celiac Friendly Oral Care



I was walking through my local Target last week and some new products caught my eye.  They were saying Hello to me too... so cute!! They were in colorful bottles and modern packaging and they advertised themselves as "seriously friendly oral care" and 99% natural.   I thought to myself... Ok, you might have some potential.  Let's see if we can be friends.  So after I quickly scanned the ingredients I emailed them.


Aren't they cute!?!

I recieved a quick friendly response that made me smile... All of the products are gluten free!  They really are friendly, and not just regular ol' friendly, but Celiac friendly!  I can get on board with that!  So I headed back to Target and picked out some new products to make my mouth happy.

They have interesting flavors to choose from and I didn't know where to begin (mojito mint anyone??).  I played it safe and got the mouthwash in sweet cinnamint.  Yum!  They are right you don't want to spit it out.   I want them to make gum so I can taste is all day long!  There is no alcohol so it doesn't burn at all, just leaves your mouth clean and fresh.  The price was also pretty decent too!  Which my husband and wallet love! :)

I'm a mojito girl!  Love them!  It's not officially summer until I have a mojito with fresh mint from my garden.  So I kept thinking about that mint mojito flavor.  I like the cinnamint so much that I just had to try the mojito mint!  I picked up the breath spray.  It's not a mojito, but it's yummy, and completely acceptable for me to indulge in on my lunchbreak from work. ;)

or...
I'll take both please and thank you!!


I told them that they should consider putting gluten free right on the label!  What do you guys think?  Either way know that they are gluten free, and that you will most likely find something you like!




This post made me think about sharing my famous secret mojito recipe with you all...
We will see how I feel about that when summer rolls around....

No comments :

Post a Comment