Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May... Celiac Awareness Month!!






Happy May Day all..... and more importantly, Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!


How are you all celebrating??  How are you spreading awareness??

I LOVE seeing so many food and cosmetic companies putting the words gluten free on their products nowadays!  Let's keep up the good work and keep spreading awareness so we can see more and more of that!

I apologize, I have been sooooo busy that I haven't been posting as much as I would like to.  All through our month I am going to try to do a post each week.  What would you all like to hear about??

In my next post I will share with you how we are celebrating my birthday at preschool!  I'll give you a couple hints....

Yum!!... You don't want to miss this! :)

AND....





No comments :

Post a Comment