Sunday, April 26, 2015

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies (GF & DF)

I shared this recipe with you all and said I was working on making it healthy enough for breakfast! Well.... I did it! Here ya go!!  You're welcome!

I substituted honey for the sugar.  Then I  added flax and protein powder in with the oats.  If you loved my other recipe... Believe it or not, these taste just the same!

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies (GF & DF)

1 c natural peanut butter
2 eggs
1/2 c honey
1/2 c quick cooking GF oats
1/4 c flax seed meal
1/4 c vanilla brown rice protein powder
1 t baking soda
2/3 c Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
1/2 c chopped pecans (I'm calling these optional, but I think they are necessary!)


Preheat the oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.  In a large bowl beat the eggs.  Add the peanut butter and honey and stir til smooth.  Throw in the oats, flax, protein powder, and baking soda.  Mix until well incorporated.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Use a cookie scoop to place dough onto the parchment paper.  Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Don't overbake! Let them cool on the pan for about 10 minutes... If you can wait that long! 😉



Enjoy your Sunday Funday friends!!

No comments :

Post a Comment