Sunday, September 18, 2016

Gluten Free Body Lotion







A good beauty product post has been long overdue from me.  Sorry, friends!


I have been making a lot of my own products so that's why I haven't been sharing much with you on this front.


Fall is just around the corner and that means skin needs more love than usual.  These are some of the gluten free body lotions that I have tried and loved!






1. Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion:  This is my FAVE! I love the unscented, then I can add whatever essential oils I want for scent or mood management!  For more on how I play with oils see here.


Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion Unscented




2. Desert Essence Organics
Desert Essence Organics Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion Coconut




3.  Acure Organics:
Acure Organics Body Lotion Ultra-Hydrating Cocoa Butter + CoQ10




4.  Mineral Fusion Body Lotion:

Mineral Fusion Body Lotion Unscented














































5. Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Lotion

Alaffia Everyday Coconut Body Lotion Hydrating




6.  EO Essential Oil Products Everyone Lotion: Lavender & Aloe is my fave!
EO Essential Oil Products EveryOne Lotion Lavender and Aloe




No comments :

Post a Comment