Friday, September 16, 2016

Guided Gratitude Journal Workshop!


#gratitudejournaling has become such an important part of my #selfcareroutine! I've been wanting to share it to not only hold others up, but also hold them (and myself 😉) accountable!  I literally can't think of a better time to start our #gratitudejournalworkshop than tonight's #harvestmooneclipse! 

Join the Facebook group or follow me on Instagram to join in the fun! 

#gushgratitude with me, friends!

Join the Facebook group here! https://www.facebook.com/groups/265001293899066/

Follow me on Instagram: @rocksolidvibes

#holistichealing #holistichealth #fillyourtankfirst #selflove #grateful #happy #blessed #rocksolidvibes #rocksolidvibestribe #blossomsunited #harvestmoon #fullmoon #lunareclipse

No comments :

Post a Comment