Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kids Pet Week Yoga




We have been celebrating Pet Week at school.


As you know I am an animal LOVER.  Some of my friends from the animal shelter that I volunteer at are coming to visit our school tomorrow and bringing some furry friends!  We have collected donations for them all week and can't wait to give them to the shelter and hear all about what they do and how to take good care of pets.


Not only have we been doing some super fun things in my classroom for pet week, but I've also been doing Pet Week Yoga with all the other classes too!


These were some of their fave poses...


1.  Dog (Down Dog) - don't forget to bark!


2. Cat (Cat Stretches)- meow away!


3.  Frog- say ribbit and jump as high as you can


4. Guinea Pig (child's pose)


5.  Pony (alternating extended table)- gallop!


6. Bird- check out the super adorable picture above!


7. Fish (shark pose)


8.  Snake (Cobra)- slither and hiss too!


9. Lizard

No comments :

Post a Comment