Wednesday, November 23, 2016

I'm thankful for... Gluten Free Stuffing! (Dairy Free too!)

 

Some of you might need this this weekend!

I have soooo much I don't get to share with you all because believe it or not most of the time I don't use recipes at all.  It's all just one big shit show that I hope will work out.  And it always does, so right there my friends is evidence that setting intentions work! 

Ok, somehow this turned into a lesson on manifestation! Keep it between the lines Kat! Anyway... I attempted to write this post as I was cooking (and sipping Cabernet of course) as a guide for y'all! 


Gluten Free Stuffing

1 loaf gf bread (I usually use homemade, but I cheated this year and used live g free- use whatever gf bread is your current fave)
Italian seasoning
1 red onion- diced
1 C celery- diced
1 C carrots- diced
4 garlic cloves- minced
1/4 C Earth Balance
1 egg
1 C vegetable broth
Fresh rosemary
Fresh sage

Preheat oven to 350.  Dice your bread into cubes.  Spread out on a greased baking pan.  Sprinkle with some Italian seasoning.  Bake until the cubes are dried out a bit, so like about 15 minutes while you get the rest of this together.  Melt the butter in a pan.  Add the veggies, garlic, and some Italian seasoning.  Cook until softened, then cook a bit.  Beat the egg in a large bowl.  Add the veggie mix and bread.  Pour the broth over and add the herbs.  Mix it all up and then put it in a greased baking pan.  Bake covered for about 30 minutes.  Uncover and bake for 5 minutes more if you like the top a bit crispy.  Enjoy and be thankful!  

Also, don't let this gluten filled holiday get you down! Happy Thanksgiving friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment