Monday, April 24, 2017

10 Roads To Happy Chakras

A dear friend and I just did a reiki training yesterday.  Awesome! Eventually I'll do a post on it.


The reiki attunement was such an amazing experience!  And it kicks off an energetic cleans that works its way up through the chakras.  As this cleanse takes place for me and moves into each of my chakras I'm going to post that info for you guys that I talked about here.


But first I want to share/remind you of some ways to check in and bring balance to your chakras.  I want you to keep these ideas in mind as we work our way through your basic chakra system.  Remember definitely keep an open mind, but otherwise only keep want sounds and feels good to you. 


 


I can't stress enough how life changing it has been for me to take a good hard look at my chakra system!  Being a #gutsygirl I focus SOOOOO much on my physical body.  And while that's so important for everyone, it's just the vehicle that drives your #soul around.  There is so much more to your entire beautiful self!  Checking in with my #chakras helps me make sure my entire being, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual, is functioning in top notch condition! 

These are some ways that I do just that! 

10 roads to #happychakras...


1. #Nutrition

2. #Aromatherapy

3. #Yoga

4. #DailyQuestions & #Journaling

5. #Affirmations

6. #Meditation

7. #Nature 

8. #CrystalHealing

9. #SacredSpace & #ColorTherapy

10. #SoundTherapy


#holistichealing #holistichealth #fillyourtankfirst #selflove #grateful #happy #blessed 


 

Here my gorgeous friend and I are being the playful Yogis that we are in the yoga room where we did the reiki training.  I am participating in an instagram 10 day yoga challenge through #yogabycandace and the #wildthing was the pose of the day.  So we snapped this cool picture to represent our sunny Sunday morning learning new things in the city.  Awesome reminder of an awesome memory! #namaslay 

1 comment :

  1. Great Post! Back to Spirit and Nature Yoga retreat in bali. Fit dashama offers you the best health retreats in Bali and that too in your budget. Discover yourself with our best yoga teacher training in bali .

    ReplyDelete