Thursday, April 20, 2017

Orange You Glowing Juice




I hope you all enjoyed your Easter!  
Did anyone make these cookies ??
I did… and I ate A LOT of them! 
I don’t usually eat any refined sugar…
BUT Easter and Christmas are for cut out cookies, at least that’s what Grandma always said, and Grandmas know!  So I ate my cookies… and I drank a little less water and a little more wine than usual... 
Needless to say, my tummy isn’t used to all that and I was feeling kinda gunky and like I needed a bit of an immune system boost.  My eczema kinda freaks when my diet is off so I needed some skin loving alphabet vitamins too.  So this gorgeous and delicious juice was born.  All that vitamin A, C and those antioxidants were just what I needed to rehydrate with! 
 
Orange you Glowing Juice
6 Carrots
6 Strawberries
3 Cuties
 
Juice it all and drink up buttercup! 

No comments :

Post a Comment