Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gluten Free At Wrigley Field!

As you know the Chicago Bears are my guys!  So I suppose by default I love all Chicago teams... although I don't really enjoy watching any other sports.

And definitely not baseball... sorry, but it bores me.  That's just me..

My mama wanted to spend their 30th anniversary at Wrigley field for some odd reason... and she wanted to spend it with not only Papa, but Mr. Kat and I too.  So off to Chicago we went for the weekend!  I was excited... there is so much more for a Celiac to enjoy in the city!  I could cheer for the cubs for that! :)

Having said that I don't like baseball... there was something really cool about the historical aspect of Wrigley, especially considering they were celebrating their anniversary while we were there!

And they are so happy to love Celiacs!

Hot dog with a GF DF bun, chips, and hard cider!  Delicious!

 

And to top it all off the Cubs won! Go Cubs Go!!  I would for sure go back!

4 comments :

  1. What section did you find this in? I am going to the game tonight and would love to have a GF hot dog and cider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just saw this! Hope you found the gfness and had fun at the game!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hectic lifestyle followed by people in their day-to-day life causes muscle pain which is moderate to high, but if its disrupting your normal activity everyday thus, Buy Tramadol Online is better to ensure removal of such muscle pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epson Printer Support is a group of experts who deals with every issue with your Epson printers. These experts are proficient enough to give you the best of services. Epson Support experts are quite efficient in giving repair services. Epson firmware update

    ReplyDelete