Thursday, June 23, 2016

Healing and Anti-Aging Pretty Face Oil

I just turned 30! 😱

Yeah, let's not talk about it... 

No one even believes it anyway... So it can't be real right?

Wanna know why I don't look 30? (You know, despite being sick and stressed!).... This stuff!

Healing & Anti-Aging Pretty Face Oil!

I read cosmetic labels like I do food labels.  Have you ever paid attention to one? Ummmmm.... YUCK! I don't want that shit on my face! Just thinking about silicones will make my skin freak the f out!

My skin, just like my tummy, is a picky bitch, and if she doesn't like something she will let me know. It's safe to say she loves this stuff! 

And ladies, that whole don't use oils on your skin... A bunch of bologna, as grandma would've said!  (Just make sure you use the right oils) My skin is so sensitive and this never breaks me out, it actually helps keep my skin clear and calms my eczema! 


Thankfully essential oils are quickly gaining popularity so more and more folks are experiencing their awesomeness! They are also becoming more readily available.  And bonus, now I don't sound so hippie when I share with you how much my life and home depend on them (that sounds a little dramatic... But so true)!





Mix it all up in a dark glass bottle.  I mix a few drops with my moisturizer (dermorganic) in the morning, but use just this at night after I wash my face.

I'm not going to get into telling you what brand of oils I use or the properties of all these oils and why I chose them because you need to decide those things for yourselves.  Just do your own research and choose oils that fit your skin's needs. There are so many choices and what works so well for me might not agree with you. These oils work wonders for me and I shared this in hopes that they do for some of you too! 






No comments :

Post a Comment