Saturday, June 25, 2016

What to do on a not-so-happy-tummy day... Drink tea and make pretty things!


Happy weekend gutsy girls!

What do you guys do on days when you are feeling kinda icky?

Today I sat around drinking tea and making pretty things!

I love rocks! Especially pretty ones that help you stay positive. Maybe the science behind how the vibrations of the different materials help synchronize your body and heal you from different physical and emotional ailments seems a bit far fetched to you (and me a bit too yet, honestly... I'm still learning all about it), but you can't argue that these aren't pretty! And hey, the placebo effect is legit!  And bonus: they smell good too! 😘

#gutsygirl #celiac #colitis #rocksolid #prettythings  #lavastone #diffuserjewelry #citrine #tourmaline #rosequartz #jade #amethyst #essentialoils #stampedmetal #silverlining #shine

I've been making these like crazy both for myself, but also to share with friends and family and give as gifts! I hope they love them as much as I do!

Stay tuned for more Rock Solid creations from me!  

Remember to always find the silver lining, and while you're at it... Find a way to shine too! 😘

No comments :

Post a Comment