Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cajun Baked Swai (GF & DF)

This is a super easy dinner. 


Cajun Baked Swai


1 T Butter (Dairy Free)
1/2 C Buttermilk- (squeeze 1/2 lemon and add enough almond milk to get 1/2 C)
1 egg
8 Swai Fillets
EVOO
2 T Cajun Seasoning- I make my own
2 C "breadcrumbs"- I make these myself too... check it out here


Preheat your oven to 350.  Grease a 9 x 13 pan.  Coat the bottom of the pan with the butter.  In a shallow bowl mix the crumbs and the seasoning well.  Beat an egg in with your buttermilk.  Dip each fillet in the buttermilk mix.  Dredge in the crumbs mixture and place in the prepared pan.  Drizzle a little more oil over each fillet and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.  Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.


I like to make enough to have leftovers so we can make fish tacos the next night!


Original recipe here.



No comments :

Post a Comment