Friday, October 21, 2016

Maintain your vehicle so your soul can shine!

 

YES!!... I'm digging deep into self love and nourishing the emotional and mental aspects of my being...

BUT...

I'm a gutsy car girl..
And I firmly believe in maintaining all vehicles!

Of course I'm going to get a good coat of wax on to protect the beauty of my exterior.

Of course I'm going to use the right fuel.

Of course I'm going to change my oil when needed.

Of course I'm going to make sure to check all pressures.

If I neglect any of these things it could be disastrous!

I guess my point is don't drive around in a clearly neglected vehicle.  It's dangerous and no good!

Your body is your soul's vehicle... don't ever neglect that... you'll feel (and look) like shit!

And any work you do soul-wise will be pointless.

Always always always fill your tank... in all aspects of life.

Make a green smoothie, get on your yoga mat, punch the hell out of your bag, drink enough water... do whatever it is YOU need to do to feel good about YOU!

Call me materialistic, but when I get behind the wheel of my red race car and feel the horsepower under my foot I feel fabulous about life... I can do anything!

I don't feel that in my rainy day 1999 Saturn.

It's like that whether we want to admit it or not...

You've got to feel good in your skin.  You've got to maintain your vehicle so you can shine and have enough energy and high vibes to take on the world.

I recently read this...

A body without a soul is a corpse.
A soul without a body is a ghost.

Friends, think about this...seperately they are both dead.. but together they are fabulous!

 

For me, my journey had to start with nourishing my body because that's what gutsy girls do... but now that that's well maintained (on a daily basis) I can make sure my soul is ready to race too!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment