Monday, October 24, 2016

Some days you puke up your tacos...

 



Some days you puke up your tacos...


I'd like to tell you all I always have it under control... but that would be a lie I wouldn't even believe.


There are days when the pain hits so hard I sweat, I freeze, I shake, I puke... it is what it is, it's the life of a #gutsygirl. 

It is a chance to be #brave.  It is a sign from my body to chill the f out and listen.


I've been telling my family that I need a break.  I'm doing too much, I can feel it.  Did I listen to myself?  Eventually when I couldn't keep my tacos in my belly I did. 


I just wanted to share with you all that it's not always good days.  But those cloudy days are the days you can find the #silverlining! After all, tomorrow is another day and you can always make more tacos!  


#gutsygirl #celiac #lyphocyticcolitis #autoimmunehotmess #trustyourgut #tellyourstory #findthesilverlining #achancetobebrave #thatshowasuperherolearnstofly #alwaysfindthesilverlining #painintopower

No comments :

Post a Comment