Sunday, October 9, 2016

Weekend Wisdom... the body achieves what the mind believes.

 

#weekendwisdom 

I get so many questions about how I do it, let alone with a smile on my face.  It's because I decided to...That's the big secret! 


I decided I wouldn't let it all slowly kill my body or my soul.  I decided I was #stronger than my conditions.  I decided I would live a full life both despite and because of them.  I decided I would not take pharmaceuticals.  I decided I would become the healthiest I have ever been... I would #eatclean, #fuelmybody with only what it runs on, move that body to manage stress, and take care of this precious vehicle that drives my soul around. I decided to not let anyone or anything that interfered with this touch me.  I decided to get better!  I decided so many things and I keep making those same decisions everyday.


It's not always easy, that's for damn sure, but it's always worth it! Your body can do anything you set your mind to... trust me, I'm living, breathing proof! 


#gutsygirl #celiac #celiaclife #colitis #lymphocyticcolitis #autoimmunehotmess #glutenfree #dairyfree #yogi #giveyourbodysomelove #goodvibesonly #thatshowasuperherolearnstofly #alwaysfindthesilverlining

No comments :

Post a Comment