Sunday, January 22, 2017

blessing? curse? your call...

 

I never looked at any of it as a curse, and that has made all the difference!

If there is only one thing you take away from any of my words let it be this...

Always find the silver lining!! Always!! All the damn time!! 

It is all about perspective baby!  

Your thoughts create your reality, your frequency, your energy.  Your energy attracts like energy.  

Do you want to attract more shit?  Then by all means be more shitty, think shitty thoughts, see the curse and just the clouds.

But if you want to attract more blessings always look for them, find the fucking silver lining, because I promise there is always one there, somewhere!  Some days you may have to look a little harder, but that's ok.

When I'm having a tough day and feeling overwhelmed with gutsy girl life I step back, forget the bad, and simply consider the things that make me grateful for my conditions.  

• made me who I am today.
• gave me insane body awareness
• forced me to overhaul my diet and lifestyle.
• threw my passion hard, right in my face
• allows me to connect with and help others.
• opened my mind when it comes to food and life
• forced me to overcome eating disorders
• learned how to be a bomb ass cook 
• brought yoga into my life
• helps me find out who my friends are
• makes me listen to my body
• tuned me into my inner compass... they don't say "trust your gut" for nothin' 

See?? You can find all kinds of shit to be grateful for!! Shift your thoughts to gratitude and watch the difference it makes in your life!

#trustthejourney #justflow #energy #vibratehigher #perspective #alwaysfindthesilverlining #gutsygirl #nutritionista #yogi #celiaclife #gratitude #truthbomb



No comments :

Post a Comment