Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lemongrass... how to use and why to love


I’m so in love with lemongrass!!
 
In my garden, in my tea, in my food, in my beauty products, in my cleaning products, in my diffuser...
 
Good thing it’s so good for ya!
 
Here are the short and sweet perks of using lemongrass in your life.  I don’t like to bore you with all the fancy sciency lingo! 😉
 
Benefits of Lemongrass:
 
1.        Gets rid of bad germs… I add it to a little vinegar and filtered water and use it to clean EVERYTHING and simply to spray into the air to freshen up my home.
2.       Gets rid of bad vibes too… spraying it around my home gets rid of the funk too!
3.       Alphabet vitamins A, lots of Bs, and C too.
4.       A happy and calm digestive system, including better absorption (hello my gutsy girls!)
5.       A Zen nervous system…lemongrass in my diffuser can always bring back my zen.
6.       Awesome for the lymphatic system, helps filter out any congestion.
7.       Anti-inflammatory… who doesn’t love that?
8.       Insect repellent… wear the essential oil on some diffuser beads or just plant some near your outdoor spaces.
9.       Ahhhhmazing for your skin… try some in a steam facial.
10.   It tastes fantastic…Enough said!  Not sure where to start, simply make some tea, or try this recipe!

No comments :

Post a Comment