Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Gutsy Yoga... 10 Poses for a happy digestive system

I really do consider yoga to be an integral part of managing my digestive conditions.  Doctors said I would need the meds everyday, thankfully they were so so wrong.  Really I just need the yoga (and my diet) everyday!  My tummy is not happy if I miss my practice, if even for a day... Demanding bitch that she is! 😉 😂

Read this post if you want to know why I think all gutsy girls should yoga!

Here are some awesome, gentle poses to start with...

 


child's pose- there has been many a time I've managed pain by chilling out with this one! 
•cat stretches- every morning!
• down dog- come on, what is this not good for?
•legs up the wall- the bomb of restorative poses, everyone should be doing this one! 
•revolved triangle
•twisting lunge
•seated twist- as you can tell, twisting is good! 
•knees to chest 
•bridge
• savasana- who doesn't want to just zen out and breath?


No comments :

Post a Comment