Sunday, January 29, 2017

Celery and Ginger Juice

Celery juice is most amazing! 

• kicks autoimmune condition ass
• calms skin conditions
• purifies the blood
• helps digestion... Yay!
• reduces the effects of stress hormones... thank you! 
• lowers blood pressure... papa you have some celery juice coming at ya just FYI... 😉


I don't need to ramble anymore about it...
Just read this post from Dr. Anthony William, aka the Medical Medium.   He has more cred than I do, and his books are super informative and interesting.  I soak up everything he has to say.  Food is medicine (or poison) guys! For real... Living, breathing proof right here!

Please just read the books and drink the juice! 😉

I added some extras to his original recipe just because I wanted more greens, flavor, and I always, always want ginger! 


 

Celery and Ginger Juice 

1 bunch celery
1 cucumber
1 bag spinach
2 inches fresh ginger
1 lemon- peeled

Juice it all and enjoy! If it's too celeryish for you add an extra cucumber and maybe an apple to tone it down a bit.  

This makes more than you necessarily need at one time.  I wish I had time to make fresh juice every morning but I just don't...so I make enough for a few days.  I know, I know, it loses nutritents as it sits, but whatever... I'm making an effort and I feel good so who the f cares.  Day-old juice is better than no juice in my opinion! Just drink your veggies my friends!


No comments :

Post a Comment