Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie

Of course I'll smile for a mug cookie!!

I'm not claiming this is healthy...
I'm not claiming that this is a good idea..
I'm not even recommending this...

All I'm saying is that life happens...
So sometimes this might be necessary..

And of course I am claiming that this is gluten and dairy free.... And so delicious it should be illegal!

Again... Not recommending it...

GF DF Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie

2 T Butter- I use earth balance
1 T brown sugar
1 T white sugar
1/4 t vanilla
1/4 C GF flour blend (Sarah's always works best for me)
A pinch of sea salt
A pinch of baking soda
A pinch of baking powder
Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips- don't be chintzy with the chocolate!

Pick your fave mug.  Soften the butter in it. Stir in the sugars and vanilla.  Stir in the flour and pinches of sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Put your mug in the microwave and microwave for 40-60 seconds depending on how you like your cookies. I like mine gooey and a bit doughy still! Smile & enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment