Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gluten Free Waterproof Mascara! Finally! Thanks, Tarte!



Last weekend we had a girls shopping trip!  We were in Sephora and as my friend was getting color matched for some new foundation I overheard one of the sales girls explaining to another customer that "oh yeah, gluten in cosmetics is very important!"  I was like OMG, they understand...It is a real thing, it really does effect people!




I found the girl and asked her what products they carry that are gluten free and she was able to name a few brands right off the top of her head.  One of those was Tarte.


welcome to tarte cosmetics

ALWAYS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
parabens • mineral oil • phthalates • triclosan • sodium lauryl sulfate • gluten




I always knew that Tarte was celiac friendly, but I don't live anywhere near a Tarte retailer and hate ordering makeup online if I have never actually seen it in person.  I was like a kid in a candy store checking out all the different products!  I was overwhelmed with so many choices!  It could have been really bad... but I told myself to choose just one thing!


I finally settled on the waterproof mascara since I had been on the hunt for a good one for years!!  And I just liked the name... Lights, Camera, Splashes!  How fun is that?!?



lights, camera, splashes! natural waterproof mascara
Click the picture to order your own!


This stuff goes on beautifully, doesn't get dry and flaky, and most importantly doesn't bother my eyes at all... and my eyes are really sensitive, and I wear contacts.


I haven't been actually swimming with it on yet, but it has lasted in the shower well, but it does come off easily with my makeup remover.


Now I don't know what I want to try next!  Suggestions??  Check out their stuff here.






1 comment :

  1. I was just recently told by Tarte that they have removed the GF from their label :(

    ReplyDelete