Monday, August 1, 2016

Gratitude Journaling...Let's Gush Gratitude This Month!



Happy August Friends!

August means back to school!  Although I am so excited to meet my new kiddos and get back at helping them learn and grow I don't want to lose ground on all the self-love progress I have made this summer!

I throw myself whole-heartedly into teaching.  Which is AWESOME, but sometimes I take a backseat.  Which in retrospect, isn't helping anyone.  How can I be the best teacher if I'm not the best me?

I wanted something simple that could help me stay on course, enter Gratitude Journaling. This popped up on my pinterest feed right when I needed it! <3

Sometimes, especially for gutsy girls, it's easy to focus only on the struggles of day to day life, which God knows we have a lot of them!  But what good does that do?  This reminds you that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!

The hope is that this will remind me of my intentions and help me not to lose focus amidst all the chaos (and fun) that is the beginning of a new school year.  This starts today, as I head into my first meeting of the school year. :)

Join me for a month of gratitude journaling this August!!

 :
http://textmyjournal.com/gratitude-journal-prompts/






No comments :

Post a Comment