Thursday, August 18, 2016

New fave gluten free and vegan "that time of the month" snack!


Oh gutsy girls... Unfortunately, I'm sure you can relate to this!  

I don't know about you, but my tummy cramps enough that more cramping is definitely not welcome! That's enough to make you nuts! But then add the mood swings and bloating and cravings for things you can't or shouldn't eat.... Yikes!

I never know if I want to eat an entire bag of chips, a whole pint of cashew milk ice cream, or every vegan chocolate bar in my home! Or none of it at all because I already feel like a fat ass!  Such a dilemma! 😡😱

Well this helps! Seriously tastes just like a candy bar! 

The perfect chocolatey combo of sweet and salty and most importantly gluten free and vegan. And bonus 10 grams of protein!

I'm not claiming these are super healthy, because they do have a lot of sugar, but I am claiming they are MUCH better than the alternatives, will help satisfy those cravings, will keep you fuller and energized longer, and won't make you feel quite as guilty!! 


I always picked these up at whole foods, but now my local hyvee is carrying them! Yay! They are like $1.28 a piece... You can hardly buy a shitty candy bar for that!! Definitely have these ready for your next "time of the month!" 😉😘

No comments :

Post a Comment