Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A gutsy girl's dream team... my fave stones and oil for gutsy girl life!

 

The only treatment for #celiac disease is a strict #glutenfree diet for life! But that doesn't mean we can't add some beautiful tools to help make life as a #gutsygirl more manageable and fun! 


I've been carrying my #greenflourite with me and I'm usually always wearing some #yellowopal.  And I always have my #digestzen ready! A calmer me means a calmer tummy and these babies help keep me that way! 


#rocksolid #rocksolidvibes #rocksolidvibestribe #blossomsunited #rockhound #prettyrocks #crystalhealing #holistichealth #holistichealing #happychakras #solarplexuschakra #doterra

#gutsygirl #celiac #celiaclife #celiacdisease #colitis #lymphocyticcolitis #glutenfree #glutensucks #glutenfreelife #dairyfree

No comments :

Post a Comment