Monday, December 19, 2016

Yoga for your chakras!!

 

Yoga became the rock solid foundation that I built my road to holistic healing and self discovery on. 

 

I admit I am addicted and can not function as my best self without the balance, strength, and flexibility yoga brings to my mind, body, soul, and chakras every single day! 


At first it was a gentle way for this gutsy girl to workout without making myself sick.  I saw physical results, and being in such a shaky place physically and mentally (body image and digestive disorder wise) I needed the strength that gave me.  To me strong was definitely the new skinny, and I started feeling less broken and more badass.  As I progressed, the badassery made its way into all other aspects of me and I loved it! 


So, yes, of course, yoga is an amazing way to calm your mind and strengthen and balance your physical body, but don't discredit its ability to do the same for your energetic body.  


I want to share this with you all to celebrate Christmas and hopefully help you kickstart your own journey with the coming new year!  I'll be posting my fave poses for each of your seven basic chakras.  Follow me on instagram (rocksolidvibes),check here, or join the facebook group to feel the hippy yogi vibes and join me in balancing our chakras through the beautiful movement that is yoga! 


#yogaforyourchakras #yogi #yogaeveryday #yoga #hippyvibes #chakras #breathe #balance #flexibility #strength #energy #badass #tellyourstories #rocksolidvibes #rocksolidvibestribe #holistichealing #blossomsunited #gutsygirl #celiac #apennyformyglutenfreethoughts 

No comments :

Post a Comment